Saturday, October 4, 2014

Reality


Sometimes reality is sitting on the couch barely able to keep your eyelids open while cheering on your favorite football team. 

And that's okay.

Sometimes reality is signing up and promising to yourself that you will blog everyday, and then you seriously don't want to.

And that's okay.

Sometimes reality is being wanting to look life your life is perfect and all tied up with a bow, while you're stumbling around and just hanging on as change happens everyday.

And that's okay.

Sometimes reality is being heartbroken.

And that's okay.

Sometimes reality is being afraid to share your thoughts for fear of what others will think. 

And that's okay.

Today I don't have a long blog post. I am worn out. But that'ts reality. Reality is that life is not easy. 

Reality is that life will not always be as it is today. I am waiting for restoration in several areas of my life from my Savior. I have no clue what it is going to look like, but today I am choosing to trust Him.

Hope you are having a restful weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment